Returns & Refunds
If you would like to return an item and receive a refund, you can do so within 60 (sixty) calendar days from the date you have placed your order. To be eligible for a refund, the item must be in new condition, without any visible traces of usage, in the original packaging. You would also need the receipt or proof of purchase. DiFOLD does not cover shipping costs associated with the return of the item(s).
What do I need to do to request a refund?
To request a refund, you can contact us at email@example.com. Please include the following information in your refund request:
- Receipt (with clearly visible date)
- Order ID
- Reason for refund request
Once we confirm the request is in line with our Policy, we will inform you of the exact address to which you should send the item(s). Upon receipt of the returned item(s), we will send you an email and provide you with a refund within 30 working days. If more than 30 business days have passed since we approved your return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Items that do not have an associated refund request will not be processed. Please make sure you have submitted a request prior to sending the item(s) back.
WARRANTY FOR DEFECT ITEMS
We provide a 90-day warranty for manufacturer defects from the date of the purchase of the defect and/or damaged item(s). The warranty is limited to the following:
- Cracks or breaks in the weldings in the process of using
- Disintegration of the components of the metal cap
- Breakage due to defects in production
- Strong friction between the cap and the neck of the bottle
The warranty does NOT include the following:
- Minor marks
- Damage after dropping the item with liquid inside from height greater than 90cm / 35in
To submit a warranty request, please email us at email@example.com with the following information:
- Order ID
- Proof of purchase
- Photos and/or videos of the defect/damage
- Let us know if you would like to request a replacement or a refund
- If you are requesting a replacement bottle: please confirm the address we should send you your replacement item(s) to.
Once we check the information provided, we will send you an email confirming the exact date of receiving the refund (within 30 Business days of processing your warranty request) and/or inform you when your replacement bottle would be ready for dispatch.
Fo purchases made on our website and claims submitted within the 90-day warranty period: DiFOLD will cover the shipping fees for sending your replacement. For any other claims not covered by the 90-day period warranty timeframe: shipping costs are covered by the Client.
As with any water bottle, leakages are possible in case the cap is not closed properly. We recommend that you keep your full bottle separated from electronics or documents. DiFOLD cannot be held liable or responsible for any incidental or consequential damage arising from water leakages.